“We Manage WordPress Websites”
- Our goal is to help you maintain your website in a personalized and caring fashion. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637.
“HackGuard.com will proactively Monitor, Manage, Backup and Secure your WordPress blog 24/7, 365 days a year, money back guaranteed, for just 30 cents a day.”
- Your website was built using WordPress. WordPress is a content management system that allows you full control to edit content, add pictures, etc. WordPress requires frequent updates to remain current. Not maintaining WordPress updates may allow hackers to compromise your website. Our WordPress Updates service will not only complete the necessary updates, but will help prevent hackers from damaging your company’s reputation online.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within minutes, not hours.
- We are a California-based business and do not outsource our service to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country.
- HackGuard.com is a service solution. We do not require you move your website to a different web host, nor do we require you make changes to your website to take advantage of our service.
- With fifteen plus years of web hosting and Internet security related expertise, our unique skill sets are available to you for a very reasonable flat fee.
- We will treat your website as though it were our very own.
Our service goals include:
We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients. We will do our best to help you manage your WordPress website in as efficient a manner as possible.
2. Personalized service.
Our method is not to “slam” the update button the moment a shiny new WordPress related update is released. Every update is manually run with care and consideration to your personal website’s requirements.
3. Long term security.
- WordPress security is our business. Our goal is to secure your website against random bots and other malicious folk. Proactive security is key!
- Below are some of the settings or features we intend to build into your WordPress blog as soon as you sign up for the HackGuard.com service:
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
If your business can afford 43 cents a day for hack prevention, WordPress and plugin updates, and on-call support, please call today, (619) 479-6637.
- Our service was developed to help improve your quality of life!
Or call for details, (619) 479-6637, or toll-free, 1(800) 639-6442.
Review some of the hundreds of customer service testimonials about our service on LinkedIn