At HackGuard.com “We Manage WordPress Websites”
HackGuard.com will proactively Monitor, Manage, Backup and Secure your WordPress blog 24/7, 365 days a year, money back guaranteed, for just 30 cents a day.
- We will treat your website as though it were our very own.
Would you like to spend less time worrying about the security of your website and more time building your business?
- Our staff is personable, always available by phone, (619) 479-6637, and ready to help 24/7, 365 days of the year. Real-time chat available as well.
- We will help you develop a custom website security plan that fits the needs of your website.
- We will improve the loading speed of your WordPress website.
- We will “visually” monitor your website for malware and required updates.
- We will work to improve the loading speed of your WordPress site.
- We will ensure your WordPress and WordPress plugins versions are updated at least weekly (though likely more often).
- We will assist you in installing and maintaining the WordPress Security plugin of your choice. We currently support Better WP Security, Bulletproof Security and Wordfence.
- We will monitor your website for file changes and notify you if we see anything suspicious.
- We will maintain a “just in case” backup of your core WordPress files and database.
- Upon completing an update of WordPress or a plugin, we will “visually” review your website to verify everything is working.
- This service will not be outsourced to a foreign country. We are a California-based business.
- Unlimited WordPress help and advice is included free of charge as well (with most email or phone reply backs within 10 minutes).
- We will even help move your website to another web host if you wish (free of charge).
All of this good-hearted WordPress service, security, and support is yours for as little at 16 cents a day (if you order our 10 WordPress service pack).
Our service goals include:
We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients. We will do our best to help you manage your WordPress website in as efficient a manner as possible.
2. Personalized service.
Our method is not to “slam” the update button the moment a shiny new WordPress related update is released. Every update is manually run with care and consideration to your personal website’s requirements.
3. Long term security.
- WordPress security is our business. Our goal is to secure your website against random bots and malicious hackers. Proactive security is key!
- Below are some of the settings or features we intend to build into your WordPress blog as soon as you sign up for the HackGuard.com service:
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
If your business can afford 4oish cents a day for hack prevention, WordPress and plugin updates, and on-call support, please call today, (619) 479-6637.
- Our service was developed to help improve your quality of life!
Or call for details, (619) 479-6637.
Review some of the hundreds of customer service testimonials about our service on LinkedIn